RISK MANAGEMENT CONCERNING REGULATIONS AND SANCTIONS
Bringing transparency to your background screening program means meeting the demands of certain sanctions to limit your exposure on every candidate hired. No matter if you are hiring in the healthcare industry, banking business, government or technology sector. We manage several services to assist your group in compliance with your industry.
Regulation and Sanction Services
- Financial Sanctions Search: This is used to search for restrictions, sanctions, and exclusion records maintained by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS), U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Global Blacklist Search: This is used to search for restriction, sanction, and exclusion records maintained by US and international legal and regulatory enforcement organizations. Search includes OFAC, Terrorists Lists and FBI Lists.
- Fraud and Abuse Control Information System: (FACIS) is used by hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare providers nation-wide to meet state and federal regulations. Our FACIS solution offers several levels of screening to meet state and federal hiring regulations.
- Office of Inspector General: (OIG) is an investigation tool to identify healthcare or welfare abuse individuals, as well as identity theft.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control: (OFAC) supplies a watch list for potential threats to national security as identified by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- National Practitioner Databank: (NPDB) was created by U.S. Congress to identity healthcare professionals who have been reported for unprofessional or incompetent practices.
Numerous different data services are offered through our screening programs that will assist your group in meeting the demands with specific state or national sanctions. Call us and we will consult on the best package of services for your employment screening program.